It wasn't the communists who got us after all...
You can read about its beginnings in Heinlein's immortal STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND: At the height of America's secular decadence came Nehemiah Scudder, bearing the rod and the wrath of the Lord for those who opposed him, and the promise of earthly happiness and heavenly bliss for those who followed him...and America fell under an absolute religious dictatorship that was to last a hundred years. But nothing endures forever. The smoldering embers of liberty have burst into flame again. It is time for a new beginning.
· The Innocent Eye: An Introduction by Henry Kuttner
· If This Goes On - originally published in Astounding Science Fiction February 1940
· Coventry - originally published in Astounding Science Fiction July 1940
· Misfit - originally published in Astounding Science Fiction November 1939
· Concerning Stories Never Written: Postscript by Robert A. Heinlein
Tax not included in sale price.