The first complete manual of Chinese medicine specifically written for the layperson. Filled with illustrated exercises and recipes, this book offers a unique, integrated system of preventive health care so that now anyone can promote good health, longevity, and spiritual awareness using these traditional techniques.
• Key concepts of Chinese medical theory
• Dozens of illustrated T'ai Chi and Chee-gung exercises
• The Chinese approach to healing common ailments
• Authentic secrets of Taoist sexual yoga
• Therapeutic food recipes and herbal tonics
• Alternative treatments for diseases such as AIDS and cancer
• Resource listings: teachers, schools, centers, stores, and mail-order suppliers
Tax not included in sale price.