ERO 385 REVERSE OSMOSIS DRINKING WATER SYSTEM
Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. This state-of-the-art filter will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal water supplies.
New premium post-filter reduces PFOA/PFOS, DEET, Ibuprofen, MTBE, VOC’s
- Removal of 92 total contaminants
- Removes 99.1% Lead
- BPA-Free System
50 gallons per day production rate, industry rated, high recovery 42% membrane (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
Nearly 1:1 process water ratio – more efficient, uses 50% less water than the 375 series
- Membrane and post-filter completely retrofittable/interchangeable with the 375 series
- Additional filter selections are available including alkaline.
- The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple 1/4 turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International.